Friday, February 22, 2008
Flowers!!!
My mom met me at the flower store today, and I'm so glad that she was with me. (Jonathan, you really lucked out on this one). I never imagined there would be so many decisions when it came to flowers, but after an hour and a half, I was flowered out. We went through the bridal bouquet and picked 6 different flowers. Sounds easy...but it was far from it because then we had to decide on shape, size, symmetry, how it would be bound at the bottom, ribbon color (and satin or sheer). It went on and on and on and then to the bridesmaid bouquets, mother's corsages, grandmother's corsages, and flower girls. Next it was the boys turn and it was hard to make decisions without Jonathan. He is a lot better at visualizing the final product than me. And try making the groom's, groomsmen's, ring bearer's, ushers, father's, and grandfather's boutonnieres all different. Thank goodness my mom was there to help in all the decision making!!! Thanks mom!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment