Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Alyssa's Quick Trip

Alyssa came back to Boise for the weekend!! This was the first time I had seen her since she moved to Nebraska in February, so I was really excited to see her. Luckily we are never too far from our phones so we still get to talk all the time. I think I finally have her graveyard/week on/week off schedule down. Unfortunately, I only got to see her Friday and Saturday because Jonathan and I were heading to Yellowstone. But now I'm counting down the days until she comes back for my bridal shower.

While she was here, all of us scrap girls (Alyssa, Joy, Wendy, Mel, and Emily) got together to watch the Sex in the City movie. We ended up watching the entire series in monthly increments while we met for scrapbooking and crafting. It was a cute movie and I think we all cried at some point.

On Saturday was Alyssa's Bridal Shower. She had a good group of friends and we all sat around and talked and ate food while she opened presents. Not to brag, but I did win the game about who knew her best!!! Time flew by too quick and before I knew it, I had to leave.

I miss you tons Alyssa!!!!! Only 24 days till your back again!!!
Joy, Alyssa, and me

No comments: