34 days!!! Wow, time is flying. Jonathan and I still have a couple things to finish up, but for the most part, I think we are right on track. We booked our plane tickets and hotel tickets for Victoria, Canada. We will leave on the Wednesday after the wedding, so that should give us enough time to unpack and repack. Jonathan ended up finding a really nice hotel and it's only a block from the water. I just have to book our clipper (some sort of high speed water boat) from Seattle to Victoria.
We got Jonathan's ring!! It took less than 2 weeks to pick it out and order, which is pretty much a record for Jonathan (mine took 3 months). We now have it in our possession and have checked it off the list. It is a really cool ring and looks like Jonathan, it definitely is not a traditional wedding ring.
We were making progress on the music...until Jonathan's computer crashed. It's been in the shop for almost 2 weeks and we haven't heard anything on it yet. We are slowly building the music library on my computer, but still have quite a bit left.
I go for my final dress fitting on Wednesday. I get so excited putting it on with the shoes and jewelry and everything. And, my mom finished my veil!!! It looks so beautiful!! It was her veil and she beaded the bottom with silver beads and swarvoski crystals. She is so talented!!! That's where I got all my drive for ALL these craft projects that I think I need to do.
This weekend I made a template for the wedding programs. Hopefully, I'll be able to finish them in the next two weeks, we just need to finalize the ceremony events.
RSVP's are still trickling in. I think our count is close to 50 right now, but we still have quite a few RSVPs left out there. If you have one sitting on your counter....send it in!!!
I think that covers most of it for now. I don't know what I'm going to do after the wedding since it's been my whole life this past year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment