Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa Paws

My dad, mom, and I continued the tradition another year!!! We all went to Zamzows to see Santa Paws. We were first in line and all the dogs were excited. I could only handle two on my own so Chief stayed home with Jonathan. My mom had Sami and my dad had Toby.
We had one tiny mishap when Tucker discovered the treat bowl, but I must say that it was our best year ever!! They were able to take tons of pictures and the dogs all sat there perfectly. And no one was scared of Santa this year!! I didn't even have to be in the picture.

Barney, Toby, Santa Paws, Sami, and Tucker (he has that big smile because he just ate all the treats)

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love it!

Mastrude Family said...

What good boys you have, sitting so still for all the pictures! And I don't blame Tucker one bit, those treats were probably just too tempting! Merry Christmas Leathams!

deatherages said...

What a proud mama you must be! The boys look great!