Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Killers Concert

Friday night, Jonathan and I went with Nick and Kelly to go see the Killers. I only have one of their CDs and it is an old one, so I was thinking that I wouldn't know a lot of songs. But, luckily Jonathan had been playing their songs around the house (I just didn't know it was them) and I knew a ton of songs.

We had general admission tickets and I was thinking that we wouldn't be able to see very well, but Jonathan got us an awesome spot right up front. We were so close to the band and we had a blast. I got to sing at the top of my lungs to every song, and I surprisingly knew a ton of them. I also got to jump/dance which really only works at concerts (I try to do it down town and Jonathan always laughs at me). My feet were killing me by the end, but it was so worth it.


The encore was awesome and there was smoke and confetti. We were covered in confetti by the time we left!!

No comments: