Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Oct. 1-
My mom asked me if I remembered going to the pumpkin patch as a kid. I didn't.  "Then why did I take you!" was her response. 
Well, now that I'm a mom I felt I needed to take Kingston to the pumpkin patch to pick out his pumpkin.  And I know that he won't remember any of it because he slept through the entire trip!  But I guess you just do things and sometimes they are more for you than for your kid, but I wanted to start the tradition of picking out our pumpkins.  Kingston's pumpkin weighed in at 7 lbs! 
And, it did make me really excited for next year, because at Linder Farms they had a hay bale maze, pony rides, a petting zoo, and a corn box (just like a sand box but with corn kernels).  So, this year we just scouted things out for Kingston's big trip next year!

No comments: