This girl is something else! She has changed so much this last month and has definitely figured some things out.




And guess who takes a bottle?! Yup, Julienna has been successfully taking a bottle before bed the whole month and now the last week, she has also taking it for me during the day. Yeah!
I was so focused on the bottle, that Julienna kind of just went straight to table food. She does a little bit of baby food puree, but mainly she eats whatever we are having. She already eats much better than Kingston. She likes fish, corn on the cob, and green beans. She even tried out part of Kingston's peanut butter and jelly sandwich and she liked it, and of course mac'n cheese! I made her a yogurt smoothie and she sucked it down with a straw!
Julienna has added another tooth to her mouth. She gets a little bit fussy and she won't eat a lot right before it breaks through, but otherwise she seems to tolerate it just fine. Jonathan can't stand the sound, but now that she has an upper and lower tooth, she will grind them together. And she makes a little click noise with her tongue, too!
I have just had so much fun with her! I love watching her figure out how to move and what to do. She can go from sitting to her hands and knees and then just rocks a bit. She can almost army crawl, but she can't quite pull herself with her arms. I'm sure it will be no time at all and she will be off! She also figured out how to go from her side while laying down into a sitting position.Julienna can sleep through the night (8 pm till 6:30 am). She doesn't always do it, but she can and she now sleeps on her belly. I got a full night's sleep when she had a sleepover with grandma. I was a little worried, but she took her bottle just fine and had a great night! I try for 2 naps a day, but sometimes I just can't get her to fall asleep. I think she is too stimulated by her excting big brother.
When she hears the bath water start, she gets so excited and starts waving her hands in the air. She still loves the bath and splashing in the water. The cupcakes are her favorite toys!
We get out and about quite a bit and I think I've got the two kid thing figured out. They are great at the grocery store and Julienna is a good sport when it comes to the front pack. She also loves going for walks, the park, and being outside.




I'm still trying to grasp on to everything. I feel like it's going so much faster this time around and I just want to freeze her for a second. I don't know where these last months have gone, but I love the little girl that Julienna is turning into! Her brother is going to make her a tough little girl and her mama is going to make her a pretty little girl...she will be set!





















No comments:
Post a Comment