Sunday, November 8, 2015

Pumpkin Patch

October 1-
October is so much fun with all the fall traditions.  I wish it was longer because we are always scrambling at the end trying to squeeze things in before Halloween.
I think we picked the chilliest day of October to go to Linder farms, but we didn't let that stop us!
As always, the corn box was a huge hit.  I think Kingston could have stayed in there the whole time.  And we were finding corn kernels for days afterwards!
We took the hay bale tractor ride out to the pumpkin patch to find our perfect pumpkins.
We had tons of pumpkins to choose from. Lindsay and I choose a white one, grandpa got a red one, and Joel picked a funny looking green one.  Jonathan's was orange, but perfect for carving!
The kids, and Lindsay, did the barrel train ride and us adults all did the pumpkin launch.  Jonathan won and his pumpkin even exploded when it hit the ground!
Kingston and I did the pedal bikes and by the 3rd lap I couldn't go anymore!  His legs were too short so I had to do all the pedaling and he just sat back and giggled the whole time!  We also climbed the hay stack and went down the slide.  It looks a little questionable, but it was pretty sturdy.

No comments: