Thursday, April 28, 2016

McCall 8- Crazy Days

April 8-10-
So exciting for me...I got to ski with Kingston. Usually the boys go up and the girls stay at the cabin, but since it was Crazy days at Brundage, we all went up.  It was so warm and sunny! Joan and Emily watched Julienna in the lodge so that I could take a few runs with the boys.  I hadn't seen Kingston see all year so I was completely amazed to watch him go.  We went to the top of the Bluebird and he just took off down the mountain making turns and gaining speed!  He looked so natural and he didn't even need the backpack with straps to control himself.  I was in awe.  It really will just be another year or two until he can out ski me!

We had lunch in lodge, but wore out the little guy that he was fast asleep before the waitress even took our order!

We ended the day with smores and playing at Nana's house!
Sunday, we had a nice relaxing day at the cabin.  It was nice enough to eat lunch outside and the kids and I made a walk to the river.  However, after carrying them both back home, I decided we needed a wagon!
I had been slacking on taking my porch photos, so here they are!

No comments: