Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Preschool!!

Sept. 12-
I think I was the most excited for today!  It was an early morning for Kingston since we had to be up and dressed with teeth brushed before 7 am, but he did great.  It didn't hurt that he had a new Transformer shirt to wear, new shoes, a Transformer pencil case, and a Transformer note book for complex algebra equations. 
He picked out his lunch...pb&j with Ms Suzanne's apricot jelly, strawberries, fruit snacks, juice, and a surprise.
I dropped off Julienna and we headed to Eagle's Creative Preschool (he had gone here a few years ago for a month when daycare was closed so it wasn't completely new).  Jonathan and I had a bunch of questions, but in the end, Kingston found a basket of trucks and didn't even look back at us.
 
And, even on the first day, he is already coming home with worksheets and projects. I love it!

 

 

No comments: