Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Pumpkin Carving

October 26-
The kids were super excited for pumpkin carving, or as Kingston calls it, "jack-o-lantering."  First things first and we washed all of our pumpkins. Kingston was over it this year, but luckily I still had Julienna to help!

Then came the fun part....gutting the pumpkins.  Although, no one else finds it fun so I end up doing all the pumpkins as they wait "patiently" for the carving part. Kingston drew out a pretty elaborate design on his pumpkin and was trying out all the tools.  Then, daddy showed up with the drill and it was all over!
Julienna requested a cat for her pumpkin so a cat she got!

Kingston worked diligently on his and ultimately came up with a snake and some other features on his pumpkin.
And, no surprise, Jonathan worked on his the rest of the night and blew our pumpkins out of the water with his Kylo Ren pumpkin.  I was too tired after all the gutting that I had to come back to mine a few days later.
They looked pretty fantastic all lit up!

No comments: