Thank goodness for online shopping because after our night, I'm completely exhausted. Our original plan was to just run to target and look for a b-day gift for Julienna, but then that changed into going to a few more stores at the Village....including Toys R' Us. We had a long talk in the car about just looking at toys to put on Kingston's Christmas list and that we were NOT going to be buying anything, except Julienna's birthday gift.
First stop was Gordmans and we were there way to long....looking at everything....twice! But I was able to sneak away and buy some presents for the kids and then we all got new water bottles.
Next stop was Toys R' Us. Jonathan wanted to check out one other store before meeting us so I braved the toy store myself. I will say that the kids were amazing, we just had some unfortunate circumstances. Of course we look at Kingston's toys first and before too long, he has to go to the bathroom. Luckily he can do most of it himself so I can make sure Julienna doesn't touch anything.
Then, it was Julienna's birthday so we got a crown and balloon.
More pictures of stuff for Kingston and then we contemplate what present to get Brylee and Zayden. We pick something out and then change our minds and then find something else. I was holding Julienna and the balloon and the gifts and then my tummy got really warm. Yup, Julienna peed through her diaper! I did have one spare in my purse but she had gotten her pants wet and kept pointing and saying "wet wet". So, I drug Kingston to the clothes section and we picked Julienna out a new pair of pants. They chose the brightest pink ones! Then we had to checkout, before heading back to the bathroom to change into our new attire. Phew, we were good to go back shopping. This time we looked at girl stuff for Julienna and Kingston got tired of that pretty quickly. So, back to his side. At this point it had been over an hour and Julienna is hungry so I dig through my purse and find the emergency snacks. Then, I smell something....and it's Julienna...and I'm out of diapers. I frantically text Jonathan to "hurry". As soon as I see him I rush out to the car for diapers and wipes. By the time I get back to change Julienna, it has somehow squished out and onto her coat. So I change her and toss her coat in my purse. Jonathan is looking at everything and by this point, I'm done! So I rush the boys along. And we decided that it's pretty cruel to make Kingston just "look" at toys for 2 hours, so we let him pick out a Star Wars Figure and then we finally make it out!!
It was an adventure and we came out with birthday and Christmas gifts so I guess that makes it a success!






No comments:
Post a Comment