Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Kingston 6

July 12-
Oh, it won't be long before I can't carry my sweet little boy and he will be too cool to hold my hand, so for now I am just cherishing all that I can get.  Kingston is such an incredible boy and he never ceases to amaze me.  He wears his heart on his sleeve and his emotions, which is awesome and trying all at the same time.  But what I love most is watching his relationship with his sister.  In the same instant he can be yelling at her and then when he sees she is hurting he hugs her.
Kingston gives everything 100%.  His detail at legos or coloring sometimes drives me crazy because I just want to hurry and finish it or put it away. But, like his daddy, he wants to do it perfect.  With that also come 100% fits!  He definitely knows how to get himself into trouble!!!  And he knows what to say to make it hurt...."I don't love you anymore!" or "You're the worst mom ever!"
Overall, he is eager to please and super duper smart.  He loves coloring, math, riding his bike, legos, puzzles, and Transformers.  He is really into snakes and bugs and all things boy.  We had a frog in the garage and I made him come get it for me!
He is so creative and will build Legos for hours.  He is constantly mixing sets and pieces so it will be impossible to ever make the original sets, but he comes up with some great creations!  He gets that from his dad.  He still loves Transformers and playing out battles and fight scenes complete with sound effects.  I am constantly picking his bad guys off Julienna's princess castle! And he will play house/baby with Julienna or doctor for her stuffed animals. His imagination never ceases to amaze me.

No comments: