Monday, October 7, 2019

Fourth of July

June 29-July 6
This year my holiday off was the 4th of July, so we took the whole week off to spend in McCall and relax.  The weather was so nice, it hasn't gotten hot yet this year and we are not complaining.  Even better, Jonathan found the most amazing bug killer so we can enjoy time outside without the swarms of mosquitoes that are usually out.
We found time to do some baking, see animals (lots of birds, snakes, deer), do some cabin cleanup, play in the sandbox, go for walks to the river, swim at the lake and build sandcastles, play botche ball, eat snow cones, watch movies, and the list goes on....
Fourth of July, we went to town to see the festivities and the kids got their faces painted! I was pretty excited about their festive hair styles that I whipped out.  We met up with Dan and Amy for fireworks at Shore Lodge.  And on the 6th, we did a little celebrating for my birthday, a trip to Charlie's Gardens, pictures by the Sheep Bridge, and came home a day early, which was what I really wanted! (after being gone that long, I just needed a day to get things ready for the week).
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: