Friday, December 27, 2019

2nd grade, here comes Kingston

Aug. 8-
Ahhh, 2nd grade is so lucky to have this kid!  Kingston is in Ms. Allingston's class and he was really excited to start school, I think that had to do with a few of his friend's being in his class.  But, this year when I dropped him off, there were hardly any other parent's around, just drop and go.  But not me...I'm the mom that waits and watches him go into class and smiles and waves a hundred times.  And, Kingston is a good kid because he totally puts up with it!!   And since school was only a half day, we talked his friend and their family, Benjamin and Lucy, into going skating with us.  We struggled, but we had fun.  Poor Kingston was bruised up and down his legs...he took a LOT of falls.  It helped when he switched to roller blades. Julienna didn't let go of me the entire time!

 

No comments: