June 6-
We are selling our house!! Feels crazy since the housing market is out of control, but after a few drinks at the brewery, we are going for it! It started when the kids' school re-did their boundaries and, although we were never actually in boundary, this added lots more students so that they didn't have room for us anymore. And, we never actually intended to stay in our house as long as we did. We thought we would move into the school district we wanted before Kingston started school, yet he will be starting his 5th year of school and here we are. To add to the challenge of buying in this market, we only want to move to Avimor and it also needs to be within walking distance of Emily and Joan. We figured if we were going to move, we wanted to be close to family and close enough that the kids could walk to Nana's house. And, we also didn't want to sell if we couldn't find anything so our offer was contingent that our house sold. We put an offer on one house, but it sold before we could get ours on the market. I really loved the house, but it wasn't a perfect fit for Jonathan so it wasn't too heart breaking. Jonathan had shown we another house a few weeks back, but I didn't love it by the pictures. After our offer fell threw, he sent me the link again and said he really liked the house and it's architecture. I still didn't, but figured we needed to see it in person to decide. Well, I was wrong! Turns out, the pictures just didn't do the house justice. I'm not in love with all the paint colors, but I do love the big open feel of the house. And besides a bonus room upstairs, it's all one level. So we offered and got it...as long as we can sell our house. So here we go on the wild ride. It is going to be listed on Thursday night and we are accepting offers until Sunday! (It's amazing how nice a place looks when you box up all the clutter and extra stuff)











No comments:
Post a Comment