Sunday, September 8, 2024

16 Years together

 September 6-

So much to be grateful for these last 16 yrs!! We had to celebrate a day late because I had a work wedding on Friday night, but it almost made it better because then we got to drag it out over the weekend!!

Friday morning I woke up to flowers with a really cool light under the vase that changes colors.  Saturday I had a whole spread of things, cards and gifts and flowers.

Not to be outdone, I had my own ideas and had a nice little memories areas set up too!!

And the traditional 16 year gift is wax so we both got each other candles!  Jonathan unknowingly got my favorite scent in a silver jar and I got him a McCall candle that lights up the label when lit.

We had our favorite cake, Chantilly Lace, and Julienna outdid herself with the topper!  It was perfect. We also ordered in for dinner!

I really thought we would get a better picture of us (one where Jonathan didn't just get up and me get back from a walk), but I guess that's just our life!








No comments: