September-
I've been re-doing parts of the house. There were a few red walls that I've always disliked so Jonathan got me some $2 paint and I was quick to paint a fresh coat. However, we ran into many issues trying to color match so after a lot of back and forth, we finally got what we needed (and it was more than $2 in the end!) Although, it was totally worth it because I absolutely LOVE the new colors. No more red in this house!
I also painted over the red in the arches upstairs with redid the decor with lanterns and I love them!

Got some new furniture for the sun room and a little shelf for the living room.
It's been 3 years since we moved in and I always felt like we just kind of set stuff in a place and it didn't necessarily go. But now, I really feel like it is much homier!! I even re-did the art niches by our bedroom because apparently the only way we knew how to decorate was with vases full of twigs. We had 9 of them in the nooks and dining area!












No comments:
Post a Comment