Sunday, January 5, 2025

New Year in McCall

 Jan 1-5

Kingston and I went skiing for just a few hours. It was super foggy, but he was excited to try out a new pair of skis (he is borrowing a pair from Nana this year!) Realizing Julienna's skis are too short!



Next day, we took up his friend Alex and met Papa and the Gabby's. It was still super foggy so everyone broke off and left but I hung with the boys and it paid off because the sun came out and turned into a beautiful day (at least for a couple hours).  






We opted to not ski the next day because it was still so foggy you couldn't see in front of you. Julienna just vegged out tried to get over her flu symptoms.



Saturday Kingston had another friend in the area so I took him to Tamarack to ski with them.  He had a fun day but was exhausted by the time I came to get him.



No comments: