April 18-
This was our first go with track and overall I would say it is good. Kingston is getting more running in than he has done in his lifetime and hopefully it's getting him in shape for football next spring. This was the first track meet and it was a doozy. Luckily, grandpa came to keep me company for the 5 hour meet and I ran into Tara who was watching her grandson.
Unfortunately, Kingston scratched in both his field events, long jump and triple jump, but I think he will be better prepared next time. We ran the 200 and the 4 x 400 relay. I think the relay was his best event and he found his stride while running. However, that was the very last event so we were there a long time and it got cold when the sun went down!! He is such a great kid though and was cheering for his teammates the whole time and we finished the night off with blizzards from DQ!










No comments:
Post a Comment