Saturday, July 12, 2008

4th and 6th of July!!

Jonathan, me, and the boys all headed up to Hailey for the fourth. It was the first time we had been up this year without the snow so it was fun to be able to really see how the wedding was going to layed out. We (mainly me) can't wait till then, but there are still some things to finish so I'm not quite ready for it yet. Anyway, we had a lot of fun and finally got to spend some time with Brylee. She is so cute and growing up so quickly and I can't believe how incredibly smart she is.


On the fourth we went to the parade!! It was hot, but Jonathan's cousin, Sarah, (also one of the flowergirls) was a cheerleader in the parade so we stayed till the end. Jonathan had a lot of family there so it was fun to see them again.


We also were able to go the rodeo. I can't remember ever going to the rodeo, but my mom is convinced that I went when I was younger. Either way, it was fun. Jonathan even bought me nachos!! There were some parts that I didn't like (calf/steer roping), but my favorite part was watching the dog that was there. Once the rider fell of the bull the dog would round the bull up into the pen. It was an amazing little dog (but not quite as amazing as our 3 boys!!)


Saturday was a relaxing day. Cam, Rob, Brylee, Jonathan, and me walked the dogs down to the river. We stopped by the ceremony site and it is going to be so perfect for the wedding. I even got to practice walking down the aisle!! Jonathan managed to catch 4 fish in the river and I sat with the boys and read a book. It was very relaxing!!! Afterwards, Joan, Cam, and Brylee took us to SunValley. We watched Rob and Monica in their tennis match and then they showed me around. We saw the ice skating rink and the amphitheater. It was all very impressive.


Sunday was my birthday!!! We went to church and then came home to a nice breakfast. I had to wait till Brylee woke up from her nap before I was able to open my presents, but it was worth it. Jonathan got me a fun little gadget to help track my time and distance when I run (well, mainly walk) with the boys, along with some jewelry and clothes. I also got some scrapbooking items to do some really cute dog pages (I think I have a few pictures of the boys laying around) and some more jewelry. Emily made me a really cute necklace, earrings, and bracelet set, that I love!! Thanks everyone for a great weekend.

1 comment:

deatherages said...

I can't wait for the real walk. Sounds like it will be perfect!