We had quite the celebration for Jonathan's birthday this year!! I couldn't wait so I had him open his present first thing in the morning. I had been working hard planning the perfect gift and I think his reaction sums up his feelings pretty well.
Jonathan was finally going to a Denver Bronco game!!!!
Later that night we had Joan, Emily and Zac, Monica and Brylee, and my parents over for a birthday dinner. We had a good dinner and of course cheesecake!!
The celebration continued on Friday where we had a big party with friends and family. We had a great turnout and Jonathan's friend, Jason, surprised us by flying in from Phoenix for the weekend. We pulled out Rock Band 2 and Catch Phrase. It was so much fun and the the party finally finished at 3:00 am!!! Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate Jonathan's big day!! Here are some pictures from the night!!
1 comment:
Hey Anna, your hair looks super cute!!! Looks like you had a great turn out for the party...sorry I wasn't there:(
Post a Comment