Monday, November 3, 2008

Bronco Game

After years of trying to go to a Denver Bronco game, I finally surprised Jonathan with tickets. We flew down on Saturday evening and got ready for the game the next day. On Sunday, Jonathan's Aunt Linda and cousins took us to breakfast. It was nice to spend time with them. Then it was off to the game!!! Jonathan let me borrow one of his jerseys so that I would fit right in.
I decided to step it up a notch and got my hair streaked blue and orange and a little bit of face painting.
After that we headed into the stadium!! We were in awe!!! It was such an amazing experience and we had the best weather (it was in the 70's).
Our seats were so great, we felt like we were on the field. We were fifth row up on the 40 yard line.
Everything was so extravagant. When the broncos entered, they came in through a giant horse and the Rocky Mountains.
The broncos lost, but it was still worth it. I even got my nachos!! Whenever Denver scored, fireworks went off. My favorite part was yelling IN-COM-PLETE when the Miami receiver dropped a pass.
We also got our picture with a couple of the cheerleaders and Jonathan managed to get an autograph of one of the players.
It was so much fun and we are counting down the days till we get to go to another game!!!

2 comments:

deatherages said...

That is so exciting! I love Jonathon's big smile when he opens his tickets! I love your rock star costumes and the drum sticks in Jonathon's pocket. Too funny.

Alyssa said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I am still sad you were so close and I still didn't get to see you, but 3 weeks and counting til I do!!!