After patiently waiting (okay I wasn't really that patient), we were able to go and see our wedding pictures tonight. It had been almost 10 weeks and I was dying to see all of our pictures. We were supposed to go and see them yesterday but the photographer's computer was down and she had to postpone it until today, and then Jonathan had to go to Hailey for work so he was iffy on if he would be able to make it on time. Well, I didn't want to wait any longer, so I was going without him (he did make it, but was a little late (although it wouldn't really be Jonathan if he wasn't late!)). Candice, our photographer, set up the pictures in their theater room and I got to watch them on the big screen. It was so amazing, she captured every little detail of that day (even all those silverware rolls that we tied ribbon on to). I loved every single picture, even the ones where my face is all squished up because I had been crying (which is practically every picture from the ceremony). She did a great job capturing the beautiful surroundings in the backgrounds of the pictures and also the excitement of the day. You can really feel the music in the dancing pictures. There are a ton of pictures too!!! (Don't worry Joan, she didn't out do your 1000+). It will take me a little bit to go through all of them, but here are some of Jonathan and me, our wedding party, and our family. I will try and go through the getting ready pictures, ceremony, and reception soon and get those posted. The chicken dance pictures are great!!
I was just going to pick 2 of my favorites, but as you can see, that quickly turned into many more. The photographer is going to put them on an online gallery so I'll post that when I get the web-site and you can see all of them.
Here they are...(everything is copyright by Serendipity Studios (and she is having a sale right now if anyone is interested in a portrait session). Sorry they aren't in any order, but you can click on them to see them bigger.

4 comments:
I LOVE them! I can't wait to watch the CD 20 times with you until I have picked all of them as my favorite. Those were worth the wait!
I can't get over how beautiful you are. I just keep starring at them.
They are perfect!! Can't wait to see them ALL.
They are beautiful!!! Of course, I knew they would be with that setting and two of the most beautiful people! Can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment