I've been fighting the flu all week and I think Jonathan just caught it, so we had a pretty uneventful week. This weekend however, we got to get out of the house!!!
Friday night we headed to Jane and Scott's house for a game night. Kelly and Nick met us there with Audrianna. We played Cranium and Catch Phrase and had lots of snacks. I think the girls ended up winning all but one game of catch phrase!!!
On Saturday, I took advantage of the nice weather and took the boys out for a walk. We went to the skate/cycle park and watched the bmx bikes on the obstacle course. Then Jonathan and I went miniature golfing. There is an indoor course in Meridian that is really cool. It has black lights and holes all go with a theme (jungle, dinosaur, or underwater). It was a lot of fun!! We went with Zac, Emily, Nick, Audrianna, Kelly, and a bunch of Kelly's friends. Jonathan of course won and I ended up losing even though I got a hole in one. Then it was on to Red Robin for dinner. We had a good dinner and learned to "not talk with our mouths full"!!
Today, I went and visited with my mom (my dad just left on a golf trip). She always prepares the best snacks and puts them out on her nice china. We ran some errands at the mall, but didn't end up with much.
I practiced my tennis skills on the Wii and am now really looking forward to getting out on the real court.
It ended up being a great weekend and we got a lot of things done!! However, now Jonathan is sick and we will probably have another week of trying to fight the flu bug!!
No comments:
Post a Comment