Wednesday, March 30, 2011

22 Weeks

22 Weeks

The last couple weeks I've been fighting off a cold.  It's pretty miserable when your so limited on what medicines you can take, but Jonathan did a good job keeping the chicken soup coming and my juice glass full!!
I haven't told a lot of people at work the news yet, but I've started to get that curious look where people aren't quite sure if I am or not.  And of course you don't want to ask and be wrong so only one patient has been brave enough to ask.  It's been really fun and everyone always has a piece of advice for me.
I spent an afternoon shopping with my mom for some new clothes.  Most of pants don't button and Jonathan was getting tired of my one pair of jeans that fit.  She helped me pick out another pair of pants that will roll up to make capris and several shirts. I'm really excited to wear them all.  Thanks mom, you are the greatest!!
I get more and more excited each day.  I can feel the baby move around like crazy all the time and it is such an amazing feeling.  Sometimes it catches Jonathan off guard and he looks at my belly and says "wow, we are really going to have a baby!"  For the most part it is still pretty surreal for us all.

New pants!!

New shirt!!

No comments: