We celebrated Jace and Jillian's 4th birthday on Saturday! I can hardly believe that 4 years has passed since I first met these two kiddos. I can still remember Joy's panicked call when she was pregnant and had just found out that she was having twins. I was reassuring at the time, but now that I have one of my own, I don't know how she did it. She is an amazing mom and has 3 amazing kiddos. I'm prettty lucky to get to send Kingston over to her house once a month.
We were invited to go swimming, but it didn't work out so instead we just met them later for presents and cake. Kingston sure loves this little family and he is just one of the boys. (Lately he keeps pointing to a magnet of Colton on the fridge and saying something...I can't figure out what he is telling me, but it is always the same thing)
They had fun opening their presents. They got tons of cool things. Kingston especially loved all the cars that Jace got and the train table.
And he didn't let the gift bag go to waste. He just jumped right in!
Jillian got a makeup kit and she prettied herself up.
I think the cake was Kingston's favorite part. There was plenty to go around!
1 comment:
We are certainly the lucky ones!
Post a Comment