Sunday, May 19, 2013

McCall Again

May 4-5
I think Jonathan was pretty jealous that we went to the cabin without him last weekend, so this time the whole family went.  We went up Saturday morning and it was a great day.  Jonathan wasn't feeling very well (I think he caught the flu that I had last week) so he spent most of the weekend in bed or on the couch.  Joan and Cam came over and helped me unload  a dresser and bed and then reload some mattresses.  They didn't want to stay too long and catch whatever Jonathan had so we just enjoyed a quite night at the cabin.  I think that Jonathan and Kingston went to bed at the same time and I stayed up with the dogs enjoying the peacefulness of the cabin.
Sunday was more resting for Jonathan, but Kingston and I had fun playing outside.  We had lunch on the deck and walked around in the trees and brush.
 
We couldn't leave without a popsicle...or 2!
Kingston had fun jumping on the mattresses in the trailer before we left.

No comments: