Monday, September 30, 2013

Labor Day in McCall

September 1-2-
We were unsure what are plans were for the weekend, but ultimately decided to go up to McCall for the last couple days.  We have so much fun up there, but we hadn't been up for so long that I think we had more work than we were expecting.  I did housework while Jonathan did outside work..although I did get him to do a little vacuuming with an extra special helper!
  
 I ended up doing 11 loads of laundry and still have stuff waiting for the next time we make it up.  The weather was nice but definitely cools off at night.

Saturday we visited Kaili and Matt and got to hold their 3 week old twins.  They were so tiny and easy to hold and Kingston actually let me hold them since he had Owen and all his toys to play with.  We ended up staying for dinner and had a good time visiting.
Sunday we had a visit from Grandpa Dan and Kingston showed him all of his trucks and toys.  We also saw a whole herd of goats on our road so Kingston and I had to go and check them out before we left.  They were eating the weeds and grasses in some neighbors' yards.
It was hard to leave, even though we didn't get much relaxing in.

No comments: