When did this little cutie grow up!? I'm still in denial that she is one year old, it definitely doesn't feel like last year that we were rushing to the hospital!
Stats from 13 month appt:
Weight: 20 lbs. 6 oz (52%)
Height: 28.75 inches (20%)
Head: 17.72 inches (45%)
Teeth: 6 (4 top and 2 bottom)
She has turned into such a sweet little girl and I just can't get enough of her (which is good since she also can't get enough of me)! She absolutely idolizes Kingston and everything he does. I've got to keep a close eye out so he doesn't teach her any bad habits. But in all honesty, it is pretty darn cute to watch them together.
She has graduated out of the little bath tub...actually she would just crawl out. She loves it and loves playing with the toys. Her favorite is to fill cups with water and then dump them out over her shoulder. She also likes to drink the water.


Julienna still isn't walking but she will cruise around when she has something to hold on to. She can balance for quite some time, but hasn't attempted a step. She is a super fast crawler and she did manage to get up the entire staircase before I could catch her!
Least favorite word..."no". I don't know why but if you say no to her, she loses it. And not just a little sad, but full on tears and crying. I'm not sure why she has this association with it, but we have defiantly learned to use this word wisely.
My sweet little girl still loves her mama and loves to be held. I'm just taking it for what it is now, especially since I have to chase Kingston to get any cuddles. But she doesn't really care for the stroller or the shopping cart. She is pushing 20 lbs so I might need to work a little harder at that. But, just like the bottle, when she is ready she will be independent. She just needs her mama right now.
She loves to play in her room and with her toys. Her favorite thing is to dump things out and then put them back again. It's so fun to watch her and I love when she looks at me and I can tell she is proud that she put the toys back in. And she sure loves her "kekes." At night I will put them on the floor and she will just burrow her face in them and roll around in the pile of blankets. She loves it!
Food is another favorite of Juliennas. I haven't found too much that she won't eat. I hardly give her any purred food just little pieces. And she will eat most anything that we do, pizza, roast, corn, spaghetti, hamburger. She definitely has my sweet tooth and is always looking for desserts. She will steal Kingston's sippy cup of juice when it's unattended.

This first year flew by way to fast and I hope she slows down for this next one. She helps me get herself dressed/underessed and puts her arms in/out of her shirt. She is just growing up right before my eyes! Her personality is starting to shine and I can tell already that she is going to keep my on my toes. When I change her diaper she always flips around when I don't have a free hand and then takes off at turbo speed so that I have to get the new diaper on while she is crawling away. And she loves to be silly and press her face up against the glass doors. I absolutely love when she does this because Kingston used to do it to and I love to see the similarities in them!
She doesn't talk much. More says sounds and her favorite is "uh oh" for when something drops (usually on purpose). She also says "arf" for the dogs. I have heard "mama" and "dada" but they are pretty rare. She loves to cover her mouth and here the different sounds that she can make. And Julienna absolutely loves music. She will bounce herself to the beat or clap her hands. It cheers her right up!
Her favorite game is still peek-a-boo and it is so cute that she can do it herself! Makes me laugh every time! And her favorite hobby is playing in the dishwasher. It seems she can hear dishes clanking from miles away!
She is a pretty good sleeper. Maybe wakes up once or twice a week depending on if we are at home or the cabin (she is a much better sleeper at home in her bed) and 1 or 2 naps a day. She goes into her crib awake and rolls around until she falls asleep. Even when I get up with her, it is just to give her a pacifier.Just can't get enough of these guys!























No comments:
Post a Comment