Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Julienna's 1st Ever Birthday!

December 4-
We had a crazy, chaotic, super fun party to celebrate Julienna's big day!
Jane was so great and she made this awesome dog house to compliment the pink puppy theme!
 
Julienna was surrounded by lots of friends and family!



Presents were a bit overwhelming, so we opened one and then saved the rest for home. 

The kids just enjoyed playing with balloons and chasing eachother around! They are pretty easy to please at this age.


I thought Julienna would dig into her cake since she has a sweet tooth like her mom, but I think she was tired and only got a little bit messy!
 


All of Julienna's friends!
 
 

And of course I couldn't resist a picture of these two 1 year olds!
After a good nights sleep, Julienna was ready to open her presents (or at least play with the ribbon).  And Kingston was eager to help.  She got her first baby doll and she loved the puzzle stool with her name on it.








No comments: