She is just growing up in every way!! Now she is an official rider on 2 wheels! We took the training wheels off last month and have been practicing riding up the street. Julienna could take it or leave it and she would only ride to the end of the street and back....nothing more. I would hold on to the yellow handle and help her balance, but there were times I would look at her and realize that she wasn't even peddling...just off in her own world. The other road block we encountered was her little scooter. To turn on the scooter you have to lean from side to side so she wanted to do that on the bike instead of steer. And then, she just got it. I couldn't keep up and let her go and she just peddled away like she had been doing it for years. We are still working on starting but now that she knows how, she loves it and I can't get her off!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment