March 23
Julienna and I have been slowly working on making her room more "tween like" with a boho vibe. She knows she wants something, but that girl is deathly afraid of change so we had to move in stages.
First thing was taking down the slide bed (which turns out to be so much more fun for guests than it actually is to have it as your own). And we replaced it with Kingston's old bed that grandma painted for her. It gave us so many more options for re-arranging. And with a new duvet cover, it really turned out nice!!
Next up was taking down the beach mural. I was ready years ago, but after we switched out her bed, I actually was sad to see it go. And since we needed to paint the wall anyway, I let Julienna pick the color. We got over 20 swatches from the store and she decided on Breezy Blue. It was a cheap and easy change. (she wants to do her whole room, but I wasn't up for that just yet)
From there we just got little accessories and wall decor to finish it off. And then we tweaked it and added more things (a vanity from Nora), and took away a few things and actually talked Jonathan into moving the black dresser out. So....it is now complete!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment