Sunday, March 23, 2025

Spring Break Skiing

March 16-22

We did a LOT of skiing for spring break and it every day was better than the next. I did get a few runs in that were sunshine and warm, but I think we still got a little bit of every weather type (sun, snow, fog, cold), depending on the time of day and the run.  I did enjoy quite a few stops at the Bear's Den with my fancy drinks!

Monday: Papa, Ryland, Kingston, and me (followed by corned beef and cabbage for St. Patty's day and games at Nana's after)

Tuesday: Papa, Ryland, Kingston, Julienna, and me

Wednesday: Papa, Ryland, Emily, Kingston, and me (Hudson and Julienna stayed with Nana and we came over for dinner and games) Also, of note, we got chair #1 on the lift 

Thusday: Julienna and I headed home so I could work the next day.  Kingston went skiing with his friend Alex.

Friday: Kingston finally took a day off

Saturday: Kingston skied with Sutter and Jet and had fun showing them around Brundage.  Sutter dropped his phone in the porta potty so we all got a good laugh about that!!

















No comments: