July 12-
This kid is quite amazing. First off, he has the thickest nicest hair of anyone in the family and he doesn't even try, also, he is the only one with perfect vision! He has a style all his own and has even started to fit into Jonathan's hand me downs! I still have him in height, but I think I will only have that for a few more months. He still loves football and wants to go pro. His imagination is light years beyond me and he is always in the middle of a battle or build of some kind. I can't even pretend to keep up with him! He idolizes his dad and wants to do everything that Jonathan does and has his humor too! I can't believe that he will be able to drive this year, this Lego building, Transfomer loving kid is going to be driving!!! And yes, he still loves transformers and is always researching the newest Autobot. He is going into 8th grade and won his spot in student council. He really likes being a part of things and he is such a team player, always encouraging and brainstorming. His screen time is a little out of control, but he has plenty of other wonderful things about him. He has taken a new interest in Poker and meets up with some neighborhood kids to play at the coffee shop. He has been pretty cool about not having a phone and I do think he is in the very small minority on it. He takes everything in stride and doesn't get worked up about things. Even when I'm trying to reprimand him about not doing chores, he belts out a song and makes fun of me! He is still my gaming kid and is always up for playing cards or a board game. He has a heart as big as a t-rex and doesn't know a stranger. He can talk to anyone and always has a story to tell. I've always felt like he was destined for big things and I'm so excited to see where his road takes him!!
10 years apart!


No comments:
Post a Comment