January 9-
Kingston had been misidentified as a "her" one too many times and he was ready for a haircut. I wasn't originally a fan of the long hair, but after years and years and years, it does grow on you and he is easy to pick out of a crowd, but I was a little nervous because I wasn't sure what he would look like with short hair. I think Jonathan was dragging his feet so I just told him we were going. We went to Boulder Barbershop and it was a very cool boy haircut kinda place with dirt bikes and movie posters. We got a great barber too that Kingston really meshed with and he was excited to be part of his transformation. I had my doubts as he cut his 10 inch braid (just enough to donate, although I think we could have got a few more inches if we would have done it from the top) and I didn't know how he was going to get his hair to look like our inspo picture (Brad Pitt from Fight Club), but after quite bit of snipping and cutting, he nailed it and had turned Kingston into a really cool teenage boy. I absolutely love it and it looks just like him. He will not be mistaken for a "her" again.







.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment