Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Baby Shower, goodbye party, and scrapping

Saturday was Jane's babyshower. It was probably the biggest baby shower I've ever been to (there were more than 35 people there), but the fastest (we were in and out in under 2 hours). She got a ton on really nice gifts!! I can't wait till Greta Grayce is here. Jane's due on February 21.
Saturday evening I went to Amber's for a going away party for Alyssa. She's moving to Nebraska in less than a month for Chris to finish grad school. I'm so sad that she's leaving. We've been having so much fun planning our weddings together. Once she leaves, Jonathan is going to have to hear a lot more wedding talk!!! But we had fun, there were 12 girls, lots of wine, and games.
Then on Sunday, Alyssa, Joy, Emily, Wendy, and Mel came over and we scrapbooked. I'm working on organizing Christmas pictures (I didn't realize how many I took!!!) After everyone left, Alyssa and I did what we do best...talked weddings. We talked for more than 2 hours about centerpieces, flowers, dresses, and decorations.
Jonathan stayed busy organizing the garage this weekend. He has a pretty nice setup out there with a TV and stereo!!! Pretty soon, we'll have the most organized garage out there.

2 comments:

Myca said...

Hey Wendy showed me your blog and I am so glad that I can keep up on what's going on in your life. You look so good and I am so happy for you and Jonathan. Good luck with the wedding!

Alyssa said...

I don't know what I am going to do without you either...probably run up long cell phone minutes!!!