Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Table

Well, our table finally arrived and only 2 weeks late. Jonathan picked it up on Friday and we were really excited to see it in person since we had only seen pictures of it. I thought that it would come mostly assembled, but I was completely wrong. And, we even had to disassemble it a little to get all the plastic wrap off the chair seats. Jonathan did all the assembling while I unpacked the pieces. 5 hours later and we had a beautiful dinning room table and 5 chairs. That's right only 5!! The very last chair that we had to assemble came with a broken leg, but they already ordered us a new one so we'll see how long that takes to come in. I decorated the table for New Years, so you can't see much of the table, but here are some pictures.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Wow! It looks beautiful. And perfect for scrapping!!

Mastrude Family said...

Love the table Anna! Can't wait to see your house, it looks beautiful in the pics