Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bridesmaid Dress Shopping

This morning I got the bridesmaids together to look at dresses. Emily, Wren, and Alyssa met me and my mom at Bridal Couture. Wren brought Reese and she was great. We all had fun playing with her and making her smile. Emily was the perfect dress model and tried on all the dresses for us. We decided on a tea length black dress. I even found my mom a pretty sparkly dress at the mall the other day, that looks like it was made for her. They are all going to look so beautiful!! Here are some pictures from our day at the bridal store.



3 comments:

Zac and Em said...

Anna,

Did you miss the sign right above my head????? "No pictures please, Thanks." Oh well. I think the dress is very cute.

Alyssa said...

Love the dress Anna,
Can't wait to see the dress you got your mom.

deatherages said...

I better start working out!! That is funny about the no pictures sign