Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Engagement Pictures

Jonathan and I went out last night to try and get some engagement pictures. Kelly volunteered to be our photographer. None of us had any idea what we were doing, but Jonathan found a pretty area and we just started shooting. Kelly was a natural and did such a great job. She kept us laughing the whole time. And Jonathan's artistic eye came in handy for background choices. She took over 200 pictures and there were so many good ones that we will have a hard time deciding. Here is a sneak peak...

4 comments:

Mel said...

Wow! These are beautiful!! Can't wait to see what you pick!

Alyssa said...

Those turned out great.

Mastrude Family said...

I love them! Where were you it was beautiful. Can't wait to see the ones you picked!

deatherages said...

buddy, I think I can totally duplicate that super hair! Great Pics Kelly