Jonathan was really been enjoying yard work this year with his new tractor. We put together the trailer last week and he has been hauling everything around. I think he just looks for new projects so that he can drive it around. It has, however, got me out of helping carry the big stuff, so I'm not complaining. And our yard is really starting to come together. He has an eye for landscaping. The dry creek bed is getting close to being finished, it just needs rocks.


I did help out a little and planted flowers on the patio. They look really good now, but we'll see how long they last once it starts to get hot.


The boys are also a really big help outside. They love to play with the sprinklers (at least Chief and Tucker do). Barney would rather just sit back and watch and stay dry.

1 comment:
Buddy I can't believe how great your patio looks! It is like you have been there for years when really it is only a summer. Way to go!
Post a Comment