Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"Blog That!!!"

On Friday I went to a stamp camp turned game night. We made 3 cute cards with our demonstrator, Tish and then when the boys turned up we started the games. Well, the first thing that they wanted to talk about was my blog post about the prior game night. They didn't think I accurately told who won and who lost. I told them that when they put it on their blog they can say it however they want. We ended up playing three new games...Partini, Pictionary Man, and Backseat Drawer. They were all really fun, and it was exciting playing new games. And of course we pulled out Catch Phrase. We (not me) also played a shocking game where you can't be the last person to push the button or else you get shocked. After the boys beat us at almost every game (not Pictionary Man and we didn't finish Backseat Drawer so that one doesn't count), I was told to "Blog That!" by the guys.
It was still a fun night and I hope that this post will be more accurate for the guys!

No comments: