Alyssa came back into town this weekend and I'm so excited. I miss her so much, but talk to her almost daily on my way home from work. She came over on Friday and we just sat and talked for hours. Jonathan made us panni sandwiches for dinner and even joined in on our talk a little. She had a long day and was running 17 miles in the morning so she went home and I went to a late night movie with Kelly and Jane. We saw Bride Wars and it was so good, it reminded me of all the wedding planning Alyssa and I did together (although ours wasn't quite like the movie). I will have to watch it again with her so we can relive the planning process.
Then on Saturday night, I met Alyssa and Amber at Bardenay for some drinks and a chocolate molten cake (it was just as delicious as it sounds)!! And of course more talking and catching up and giggling. After a couple of hours, we finally called it a night.

Alyssa and Amber

Me and Alyssa
No comments:
Post a Comment