The boys took me on a nice walk in the morning. They all did very good!!
Then, it was time to get ready for the BBQ. I made my mom's famous baked beans and Jonathan got the yard ready. We had a great turnout and had lots of fun. I even talked Joy into bringing the twins over since her husband and Colton were out of town. I also managed to get he neighbors and their little girl to come over. We celebrated 5 moms...Joyce, Joan, Monica, Joy, and Steph!!
I think I had the most fun playing with all the kids. They all did really good playing with eachother and sharing. Luckily Joy had brought enough graham crackers for everyone and the neighbors brought a super fun bubble machine. I think Brylee really took a liking to Jace!! And Zayden is getting so big...it's fun to see his little personality coming out. I took a bunch of pictures, but they are on my mom's camera so I'll have to post those later. And, of course, Brylee talked Emily and me into eating Zayden't puffs!! We are always a sucker when it comes to Brylee!
No comments:
Post a Comment