Last Tuesday, I got to spend some quality time with Joy's kids. I even got to attempt bed time!! When I got there Jace and Jillian were finishing up their dinner. Jilly kept showing me her tongue and then would giggle when I acted surprised!
Jace is a big time flirt. We would smile and laugh and then turn away as if he was shy. He is definitely going to be a heartbreaker!
Bed time was a breeze!! Joy and Brian have done a great job with their bed time routine. I did have to chase two laughing twins around, but not to worry...I caught them both. I was surprised at how strong Jace is. He can pull himself up onto the king-size bed from the footboard without any help. And of course as soon as you look away for one second, you are missing one of them. The only hard part was actually putting them in their cribs because they were being so cute and so good, that I wanted to keep playing with them.
After they were snug in their beds, I got to relax with Colton. We watched Beauty and the Beast and then went to jump on the trampoline. Colton is a very good at jumping. It was super windy outside, but that didn't slow us down!
We had a great time!!!
1 comment:
buddy you are a pro! i love the pics. Honestly I have never seen jillians tounge... weird. I am going to try out your trick at dinner time tomorrow.
Post a Comment