Jonathan and I went to the cabin for a quick, but still relaxing weekend. We got up there late in the afternoon on Saturday. I cleaned the cabin and did laundry while Jonathan raced the sun to try and hook up the satellite. But, he didn't have any luck. We watched shows from our DVR and hung up a housewarming gift from my mom before we headed to bed.
It's a windchime, but I wanted to hang it inside since it goes with our decor.
Sunday morning Jonathan went golfing at Tamarak with some friends. It was a beautiful day and the boys and I enjoyed some quite time at the cabin. We did some more cleaning and a little organizing, but mainly just relaxed. We took a walk through the neighborhood and hung out outside. The leaves are turning colors and starting to fall off the trees. I love listening to the aspens in the breeze. We were supposed to pick up Jonathan in Donnelly, but the truck wouldn't start and no neighbors were around so he had to come back and jump the truck. It put us a little behind schedule but we still had a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment