October 1-
We already had plans to go to McCall for the weekend so I wasn't able to celebrate with Colton. Although, I somehow still got talked into making cupcakes (Joy is really hard to say "no" to!)
This year, Jonathan helped me with the Super Mario Brothers theme . He is quite artistic and did a great job cutting out all the little shapes that I asked for. Thanks, Jonathan!
I went over to Joy's house early to drop off my present and cupcakes. Colton was very excited to see me (perhaps with a little coaching before hand from mom, but it doesn't matter, it still makes you feel good). And they didn't want me to feel left out, so I got to wear a Princess Peach crown and Colton had on his Mario mustache. It was fun!!! I helped blow up balloons with gold coins inside...the kids are sure going to enjoy themselves on Saturday!!
I can't believe how fast kids grow up. It doesn't feel like 4 years since I was bringing candy corn and peaches to the hospital to visit Joy.
Anyways, happy birthday Colton!!!
1 comment:
He is genuine with his excitment for you buddy. I am not sure if he knows you were my friend first! Thanks so much for the perfect cupcakes Anna and Jonathan! You two are the best.
Post a Comment