Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lazy Weekend


October 8-10

Friday evening we went over to Joan and Cam's for dinner with the family. I played all night with Brylee under the table. It was our lair since we were crocodiles...naturally! We had a great dinner and it was nice to just sit around. Zayden finally warmed up to me, just as they were leaving! After the Gabby's left, we played an intense game of "Ticket to Ride." I was the dealer so I didn't actually play, but it was a fun game to watch. Definitely filled with drama once Zac blocked Emily and Jonathan's route...it was very fun to watch it all play out, especially when Joan accidentally blocked Emily's other route (she did undo it). Jonathan ended up winning the game with Zac in a close second.

Saturday we hung around the house until the BSU vs. Toledo game. We were invited over to Rob and Steph's house (our old neighbors). They now live in Star and I hadn't seen there big beautiful house yet. It was just as amazing as I imagined! They have a 2 year old and a brand new baby so I stayed entertained and I even watched part of the game. No surprise...BSU won.

Sunday we did yard work. It was a beautiful fall day, perfect for being outside. I pulled weeds while Jonathan mowed and fertilized. The boys and I went for a walk and they were pretty exhausted by the time we got home. We finished out the evening with dinner with my parents. My dad and Jonathan talked football while my mom and I talked about everything else. It was a fun night.
On a side note....Joel and Lindsay did great in the Portland marathon!!

No comments: