If you know Jonathan, you know that he is an expert at scouting out the good deals. We had been looking at gliders for a while and had finally narrowed our search. I really liked the ones at The Baby Daily, but by the time you add in the ottoman, they were half the cost of the doctor fees! So we had to scratch them off our list. That left Babies-R-Us and Baby Depot. We liked one at each of the stores and I had coupons so we were set either way. I stopped by Baby Depot to check out their chair one more time, and it was on sale for 50% off. I called Jonathan and told him, but he had me "sleep it on". First thing the next morning, I told him I was ready and we made plans to pick it up after work.
He is a diligent shopper and after an hour we were finally at the register, but there was a little disorganization and the wrong ottoman and the wrong price, but once it was all worked out, we ended up getting the set for a steal!! The chair ended up being 65% off, which almost made the ottoman free!
Jonathan set them up in the nursery and I love them. They are so comfy!
I had to give up my "craft room" because I like that room best for a nursery. I've been working on moving all my things down the hall into the guest bedroom. You don't realize how much craft stuff you have until you have to move it. Jonathan won't let me get too far ahead of myself so I've only moved the items in the closet, but it is slowly turning into the baby's room and it makes me so excited!
I had to give up my "craft room" because I like that room best for a nursery. I've been working on moving all my things down the hall into the guest bedroom. You don't realize how much craft stuff you have until you have to move it. Jonathan won't let me get too far ahead of myself so I've only moved the items in the closet, but it is slowly turning into the baby's room and it makes me so excited!
1 comment:
Buddy I can't wait to see it. Looks like the perfect glider! You and Jonathan will have plenty of dozey nights in it. How fun!
Post a Comment