Sunday, June 24, 2012

Father's Day Weekend

June 15-17
Jonathan wanted to spend Father's Day in McCall so we packed up and headed North.  We had a lot of stuff this time because I brought a box of "cabin toys" for Kingston and a highchair so we wouldn't have to keep bringing things back and forth.
Saturday was pretty relaxing. Kingston enjoyed his new gates.  He liked to look at everything below and would scream with excitement whenever he caught a glimpse of daddy. 
Jonathan worked on building a horseshoe pit out back while Kingston and I did laundry and played with all his new toys.  We even got in some dancing...Kingston loves to dance with his mama!
We kept daddy company outside while he worked.  He had fun crawling all over the deck and inspecting the pine needles.
Saturday night  Joel and Lindsay came over for dinner.  We had a good time visiting and playing with Kingston.  After they left, Jonathan met up with some friends and Kingston and I got things ready for the next day!
Sunday we woke up early.  We made breakfast for daddy to celebrate his First Father's Day!!

We played outside and then, after Kingston went down for a nap, Jonathan and I played some frisbee golf outside.  It was a beautiful day and the weather was perfect.
A little more playing and then he found his new favorite toy...the dog water bowl.
 
It was a wonderful weekend and first fathers's day.  Jonathan is a great daddy and I love watching him with Kingston.

No comments: